Sunday, October 26, 2008

It came out of no where

I wonder what tired line he used to get her involved, am I a cold uncaring frigid woman? Does he love me but he's just not "in-love" with me anymore? I'd ask him but he's a liar so what's the point? I saw the text message from her and he says, I don't know why she's getting personal Hun, but I will speak to her about it. Then when I pull up the history and see just how much he calls and texts her he claims he needed a woman's perspective on what woman want. Then when I tell him that I fully intend to show up at his work on Monday morning and kick Tammy's ass it's please don't do this~ I've calmed it down. I didn't sleep with her I swear.

The next day I text her asking what their relationship is and she lies about it, of course. I saw the text messages so I know they discuss more than quality issues. But she knows he's a married man and still chose to get involved so I expect nothing less.

I don't get it. We have an active, even adventurous, sex life. We never go more than 3 days without making love or just having nasty dirty burn the sheets up sex. Why would he do this to me? Why would he risk everything we have on a woman he barely knows? I work, I keep a clean house, take care of our kids, spend time with him- what is so wrong with US that he would think it was O.K. to sleep with a slut at work?

I have her number and LORD I want to post it on Craig's list or some where else to be sure she would get lots of calls. I want to make her feel as unhappy, angry, frustrated, betrayed, outraged, hurt and humiliated as I do. I want to rip my husband to shreds. But I can't prove he actually had sex with her. I know he did but I can't prove it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020