Thursday, October 30, 2008

DAMN IT

How could he choose that CUNT when he knows I work with her Mother? I changed my schedule so I don't have to see that Bitch (who know's about and was giving me attitude because I am married to the guy her Daughter wanted). My boss is trying to convince me that I only see her for a half hour so I should be able to maintain a prof. attitude~of course he doesn't know the whole deal yet and I am not going to tell him. The manager at that store is calling me telling me she is crying because I am needed more than that Mother so they have to cut her hours. I don't care. Why can't these people realize that I just don't care! She needs the money- yay well maybe if she wasn't a skank she wouldn't have taught her daughter to be one. How could she encourage her daughter to attempt to date a Married Man? A man with 2 kids? A family?

When my boss said he would fire her I said NO, she didn't break any company rules. Isn't that enough? I knew this was going to follow me around and we can't afford for me to quit this job. It's only 1 of 3 but it's an extra $1600.00 a month and it would make a huge impact if I let it go. FUCK!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020